Colour Explosion!

While I was at "the yarn store" the other day....Canada Post delivered a box....

I was there to witness the eruption....the Colour Explosion!

These are sample knits of Churchmouse Yarns & Teas
Color Play Mohair Scarf & Wrap Pattern

Colour Explosion seems more appropriate -
especially when you see them all together!

My head started to spin...

You know how much I love stripes and Kidsilk Haze....

Remember this?
I went to a lot of trouble here to make stripes!
 (Not really, it was so much fun!)

But now, you have beautiful Kidsilk Haze Stripe
with shades selected by Kaffe himself!
Rowan has put together this Mini Collection knitted using Kidsilk Haze Stripe.

Each ball of Kidsilk Haze Stripe is the yardage of two balls of Kidsilk Haze
....so any design originally done in Kidsilk Haze
 can be done in Kidsilk Haze Stripe!

Think of the possibilities!
ok.....I admit it...I am weak....

Comments

  1. That's a lovely cardie Anne. So cosy. I love the stripy kidsilk haze

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale