"Mermaid at Byron Bay"


Here it is....I totally love this sweater!
(I think the colour is a bit green in this photo - totally my fault
 - too much tweaking of the photo!)

See how wide it actually is?  I am cracking up while posing like this!
it looks great against red brick too!


By now I'll have waved good bye to my fellow Rowan Ambassadors!  But I'm still in the UK on Holiday with a friend....

In the mean time, if you want to see a bit of what's coming up for Rowan Fall/Winter?  "Like" my Life Lackadaisical Facebook page...because over the next few weeks....leading up to the July 15 release date for Rowan's Autumn Winter Collection, I'll be sharing my favourites of the new season!

Be back soon!

Happy Knitting,

Anne

Comments

  1. Please tell us more about your linen sweater. It is so comfy and stylish looking. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sweater is perfect on you, Anne! Is your year of being a Rowan Ambassador over already? I have really enjoyed all your Rowan posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kristie, my term as a Rowan Ambassador isn't over....they confirmed that at the gathering at the Mill...yeah!

      Delete
    2. Anne, love, love, love this linen pull. And am happy happy you continue to represent us to Rowan and Rowan to us!!!!!

      Delete
    3. That's great that you get to continue as an ambassador!

      Delete
  3. Please please please tell me where to get patterns/revisions for this sweater! I love it and want to make it for myself NOW!!! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lin, the pattern is a combination of two of the designs in the Rowan "Pure Linen" booklet. I will be doing a blog post on how I combined them in a couple of weeks.......

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anne it looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina! Love this yarn...it would be great for your climate!

      Delete
  7. I love it - so you could have three sweaters instead of two!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True...but as a true knitter....at least 3 new things have caught my eye :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Got something to add? I love it when you join the conversation!

Popular posts from this blog

Bead Whimsey!

Fine Art Aran Giveaway Update!

Advent Knit Challenge - Finale